List:       freebsd-ports
Subject:    Re: automake1.7.1
From:       AlanE <alane () geeksrus ! net>
Date:       2002-12-24 15:31:45

On Tue, Dec 24, 2002 at 08:45:43AM -0500, Mike Tancsa wrote:
>Hi,
>	I noticed that automake17.1 has been marked broken for a while. Is
>	this really still the case ?  What is broken about it ?

It's NOT THERE.

And no, that won't change until at least a couple weeks after the ports
freeze is lifted. Same for autoconf254, which now has to be repocopied
to autoconf257, and a bsd.port.mk change tested and committed, which is
a 2-4 week long process.

So don't really look for any of that stuff until around March.

And people, PLEASE quit sending me mail compalining about this. I know
it, I can't do a thing about it, I'm busy with a security fix right now,
and I just don't need to be asked about this every 3 days. Really.

--
AlanE (Alan Eldridge), who likes fixing weird distributed systems bugs.
Unix/C(++) IT Pro for 20 yrs, desperately seeking employment in NYC.