List:       freebsd-ports
Subject:    Re: cvs commit: ports/x11/kde2 Makefile ports/misc/kde2-i18n Makefile distinfo pkg-plist ports/misc/
From:       Will Andrews <will () physics ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       2001-10-27 18:02:42

On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 01:50:19AM -0700, Dmitry Sivachenko wrote:
>   Log:
>   Upgrade to 2.2.1.

I would like to remind people that this upgrade does not give you
much as far as FreeBSD goes, so don't give kde@ a hard time for
not doing it until now.  I was planning on holding off on
upgrading it until KDE 2.2.2 anyway, since that's coming out on
November 12th, but I will get the tarballs on November 5th.
Interested parties who wish to test the test packages that I
generate before the official release should inquire within.

--
wca