List:       freebsd-ports
Subject:    QT 3.0 release
From:       Will Andrews <will () physics ! purdue ! edu>
Date:       2001-10-16 0:13:29

Hi,

Well, QT 3.0 is now released:

	http://www.trolltech.com/company/announce.html?Action=Show&AID=75

I'm writing this email because we have a chance to use this
opportunity to fix the hack that we've used in the past (i.e.
"libqt2" and "moc2" and such) so that we don't make our libraries
too difficult to use with standard Qt/KDE assumptions in
configure scripts and such.  IOW, I'm thinking of adding a
'qt-config' script of some sort which, if portable enough, we
might end up adding in a future QT 3.x release.

Suggestions?
--
wca