List:       freebsd-ports
Subject:    Re: cvs commit:  src/usr.bin/lex/lib Makefile
From:       asami () cs ! berkeley ! edu (Satoshi Asami)
Date:       1996-02-26 21:23:20

 *   Now that we install the `flex' alias for our lex, we should also
 *   install the `libfl' alias for libl.  Some third-party software will
 *   expect it this way.

I swear there was one port that I imported recently (like a couple of
months ago) that had exactly this problem and I had to fix it.

However, I can't remember what it was.  Whoever submitted the port (I
told you about this when I imported it), can you please rehash my
memory? ;)

Satoshi