List:       freebsd-ports
Subject:    Trying to download the CNews Description file
From:       rjiang () akbs ! com (Ruiyuan Jiang)
Date:       1995-11-22 22:42:53

Hi,

I tried several times to download the CNews and NNTP description file
and I never got successful. Can you mail the description file to me,
please? Also if I install the CNews, do I need the NNTP transport? We
have 56 kbps frame realy line to connect to internet (not UUCP). I read
the book "Managing UUCP and Usenet". It mentions that CNews needs NNTP
transport. Thanks in advance.

Ruiyuan Jiang
System Administrator
Advantage kbs, Inc.