List:       freebsd-pf
Subject:    Help the Syrian refugees in turkey.
From:       NIEN-SHENG LIN <loveforall2014 () yahoo ! co ! jp>
Date:       2013-04-16 9:09:05

Good Day,

My name is Nien-sheng Lin, and I have been suffering prostate cancer for so many \
years now but only recently my doctor told me that i have just some time/days to live \
in this world before i die. I am an US Citizen,dealing with gold exportation \
business.I was born on 26th may,1939.Here is my international passport.

Now that i am about to die because of this prostate cancer disease,i want to hand \
over my millions of dollars to you.I want you to inherit my wealth.But you must \
assure me that you will use at least 50% of my wealth to help the Syrian refugees in \
turkey.Turkish Disaster Management Agency (AFAD) said that the Syrian refugees in \
southern Turkey has risen to 654,200.You must promise me that you will use 50% of my \
wealth to help the Syria people that are suffering in turkey and the middle east.

I want you to inherit my wealth.But you must also assure me that you will use at \
least 30% of my wealth to help the orphanages home,widows and poor people in your \
country.

Take the remaining 20% of my wealth for yourself.I dash you the remaining 20% of my \
wealth if you promise to follow all my instructions. Here is my private email \
address: niensheng.lin@yahoo.co.uk

Write down your full names, telephone number and your address.

Regard,

Nien-sheng Lin