List:       freebsd-pf
Subject:    rdr to internal servers doesnt work with load balancing
From:       Max Gribov <max () neuropunks ! org>
Date:       2006-07-25 15:23:20

Hello all,
is it possible to load balance two lines, but have 1 specific port
redirected into internal network from only one of those lines?
Especially when that line's next hop upstream is not the default gw for
the machine?
I know i can do this on the line which is also used as default gw, but
doesnt seem like i can the other way around.
I spent several hours using different no nat, route-to, reply-to
combinations, but it just doesnt work.

I appreciate any feedback on this...

Max