List:       freebsd-openoffice
Subject:    Re: mirror site
From:       NAKATA Maho <chat95 () mac ! com>
Date:       2005-08-22 23:50:44

In Message-ID: <op.svxk6qkbeclrs1@outgoing.local>
Ronald Klop <ronald@klop.ws> wrote:

> What is the bandwidth you are hosting for it?
Thanks, but I don't know. And as I see from top command, this
machine is always  suffering from CPU time. Apparently
ftpd (or something like that) eats up a lot, lot of CPU time.
I suspect this was due to poor performance of network card.
I'm on a vacation today, so I'd like to go Akihabara to buy better
network card. Personally I'd prefer Intel's.

> Isn't it possible to add torrent files to it?
Sorry I've never used torrent files and I don't know what does
it mean. Your suggestion seems to be able to reduce traffic. right?
Could you please tell me how to do it?

thanks!
-- NAKATA, Maho (maho@FreeBSD.org)