List:       freebsd-openoffice
Subject:    Errors after upgrade...
From:       "Michael J. Pelletier" <michael-pelletier () tampabay ! rr ! com>
Date:       2005-07-30 23:57:05

Hello, I upgraded my openoffice he other day and got errors so I deleted the
package and installed the current fresh version. However, I am still having
problems. Below is the message I get when I try to start swriter....

"This following internall error has occurred: GetStorage, name:
'file:///user/home/<my account>/OpenOffice.org-1.1.5/user/config/soffice.cfg'
an error occurred during file opening

I looked and the file does not exists in the directory. Is there something
that I missed?

Michael