List:       freebsd-openoffice
Subject:    static references in Openoffice (calc)
From:       Oliver Lehmann <lehmann () ans-netz ! de>
Date:       2003-11-30 17:01:24

Hi,

the question isn't FreeBSD related, but OpenOffice related.

I have for example 3 Worksheets called "Jan 03", "Feb 03" and "Mar 03". On
"Feb 03" I have a formula with a reference to a field in "Jan 03". When I
now copy these Formula-field from the "Feb 03"-sheet to the "Mar 03" one
the reference changes from "Jan 03" to "Feb 03".
How to mark a reference static? In Word I had to put the static string
between $ (by pressing F4) iirc.

   Greetings, Oliver

--
 Oliver Lehmann