List:       freebsd-newbies
Subject:    Re: freebsd-newbies Digest, Vol 65, Issue 3
From:       "Ron Ganzer" <ganzman () ganzman ! no-ip ! org>
Date:       2004-06-18 23:48:30

after installation (or whenever you feel like it) you can
either run: #xf86config
or #xf86cfg
and set your video options prety easy :)

you can also edit your config file - but that is only in
the case of you having a configuration guide either from
your video card manufacturer or some howto

hope that helps
rog ganzer