List:       freebsd-newbies
Subject:    CUPS printing in FreeBSD
From:       Jonathan Drews <j.e.drews () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2003-04-05 16:11:46

Hello:

  I am FreeBSD newbie and really like FreeBSD. I have CUPS installed and
it prints very nicely from Kde apps. However if I try to print from the
word processor Ted, no hardcopy is produced. I also noticed that the
commands lpr and lpq are missing. Perhaps someone knows of a good
tutorial on setting up CUPS in FreeBSD ? I am running 4.8 RC 1.

										TIA
										Jonathan