List:       freebsd-newbies
Subject:    Re: Hello.
From:       joel2a () yahoo ! com
Date:       2001-06-13 19:52:26

Well if you're freaked out and scared about Linux then you may encounter
terror with freebsd! lol

Freebsd as I have learned through my own experience  is more for people who
are not scared to get into the Unix technical manuals and actually
understand what they are reading.

Joel

PS. Maybe staying away from the prozac could help too! lol