List:       freebsd-newbies
Subject:    Hello.
From:       ProzacSixtymg () cs ! com
Date:       2001-06-13 9:09:51

I have been using windows for about 5 or so years now. But, I have considered
FreeBSD. I have been reading the box full of software at CompUSA. I am
interested but a little scared. I tried LINUX once, but freaked out, and
tried to put windows 98 back on, but it would not format the whole disk. So,
I had to get help, and have been scared ever sense.
I have no clue as to what Unix is, but I hear the FreeBSD is very stable, and
much more secure than Windows ever has been. I am also scared of Internet
Trojans, and hackers, and think FreeBSD might be an option.
Can you give me any information?