List:       freebsd-newbies
Subject:    Re: Regexp reference?
From:       Giorgos Keramidas <keramida () ceid ! upatras ! gr>
Date:       2000-09-17 19:56:49

On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 11:33:59PM +1000, Haikal Saadh wrote:
> Anyone got a good pointer to a 'quick help' regular expressions ref I can
> print out and stick on my monitor?

I have O'Reilly's excellent "sed & awk pocket reference" on my desk and
among the stuff I carry around from work at home and back home.  It's
not exactly a single page document, but I value each and every one of
it's 50 or so pages almost as much as their weight in gold.

The booklet is written by Arnold Robins, is published by O'Reilly as I

        Title:          sed & awk pocket reference