List:       freebsd-newbies
Subject:    Re: Where to ask questions (was: installation problems)
From:       Andrew Boothman <andrew () sour ! cream ! org>
Date:       1998-11-30 18:40:20

Greg Lehey wrote:
> There's really no alternative: the obvious solution is to find out how
> to ask questions correctly.  http://www.lemis.com/questions.html is a
> good place to start.

You're absolutely right. I tend to just slam down my thoughts about
problems which people have, without really considering the fact that
someone might act on them! :-)

IMHO, your "How to ask questions" page should be required reading for
every FreeBSD user who wants to ask a question. It really is that
important.

--
Andrew Boothman <andrew@sour.cream.org>
http://sour.cream.org/