List:       freebsd-net
Subject:    Re: Migration to FreeBSD
From:       Wes Peters <wes () softweyr ! com>
Date:       1999-01-28 21:18:48

Julian Elischer wrote:

> unfortunatly the ONE thing tha marketting dept told us to not do is the
> thing that these guys want to do (dammit.. we TOLD them handling multiple
> virtual domains was important!) Duh!. oh well.. *sigh* maybe next
> revision.

But they want to sell multiple non-virtual InterJets, don't they?  Gee,
that's dumb.  ;^)

--
             Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                                     +1.801.915.2061
Softweyr LLC                                                  wes@softweyr.com