List:       freebsd-net
Subject:    NEW BEACH CLEANER 2017 - EVOLUTION 205 HD - WITH HIGH DUMP
From:       "Maurizio Pisano" <maurizio () metaljonica ! it>
Date:       2017-10-26 7:39:05

Newsletter MetaljonicaIf you do not see this newsletter properly, consult the \
online version. Add info@puliscispiaggia.com to your address book contacts and always \
arrive in your inbox.
EVOLUTION HD NEW MODEL 2017 - with high dump

Evolution Series

Read MoreP Series

Read MoreS Series

Read More

METALJONICA MACHINE CLEAN BEACH

Welcome to METALJONICA – Italy's Leader in the production of Beach cleaner \
machines. METALJONICA has been producing Beach cleaner machines for about 20 years. \
To satisfy the market's needs, we produce several types of beach cleaner machine. \
They all work according to an exclusive system planned by our company which makes \
them strong and efficient. Our machine do not fear stones, where the other ones stop, \
we go ahead. To make the difference contributes our consolidated experience like \
producers of beach cleaner machines. We are already located in different geographic \
areas of the world, always looking for new partnerships.

GO TO NEW WEB SITESHOW VIDEODOWNLOAD CATALOG
BUY DIRECTLY IN FACTORY
 SALES MANAGER
Maurizio Pisano
TEL: +39 335.16 35 168
EMAIL: Info@puliscispiaggia.com

 Call with Skype OFFICES AND PRODUCTION

A14 exit (Zone Autoporto)
64026 Roseto degli Abruzzi (TE)
VAT: 01489870673
TEL: +39 +39 085.89 37 973
EMAIL: Info@puliscispiaggia.com

METALJONICA SNC Zona Artigianale Autoporto ZIP CODE 64026 - Roseto degli Abruzzi \
ITALY PHONE/FAX +39 085 8937973 www.puliscispiaggia.com info@puliscispiaggia.com - \
Unsubscribe by email  This message, for the D.lgs n.196 / 30.06.03 (Privacy Code), \
may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee \
or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or \
take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received \
this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and \
from the web or from public directories. Our intention is only to provide \
information. If no you like our communications, with simple e-mail communication and \
nothing more will be delivered. Guarantee of confidentiality Metaljonica s.n.c. \
guarantees the confidentiality of the data provided pursuant to Legislative Decree \
196/2003 (Privacy Code). At any time you can exercise your rights under art. 7 of \
Legislative Decree 196/2003., Including those to rectify and delete data or to oppose \
the treatment, writing to info@puliscispiaggia.com The data controller is Metaljonica \
s.n.c.