List:       freebsd-net
Subject:    Re: igb/pf-related crashes
From:       Olivier_Cochard-Labbé <olivier () cochard ! me>
Date:       2016-09-21 18:23:53

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 4:22 PM, Gerrit Kühn <gerrit.kuehn@aei.mpg.de>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Over the last weekend, I saw a couple of crashes on a 10.3-system acting
> as filtering bridge with pf that all looked like this:

​I've got this problem on low RAM VM (about 196MB of RAM) during lot's of
fragmented packet storm.
There is a bug into bridge_pfil with fragmented packet that cause an mbuf
memory leak.

You should try this patch (written for current but should be easly adapted
to 10.3) that should fix this problem:
https://reviews.freebsd.org/D7780

Regards,

Olivier