List:       freebsd-net
Subject:    About ET/BWMGR
From:       Daniel Ortiz <d.ortiz () in ! ilimit ! es>
Date:       2004-03-31 11:44:11

Hi everybody,

On my work we are evaluating the possibility of implementing the
ET/BWMGR Bandwidth Shapper.
The installation it's a little odd, and the documentation it's a piece
of shit. That software should work on bridge mode (with a custom
implementation of bridging) but on my server (an IBM x305s with 2
broadcom ethernets (bge)) doesn't work. Shapping works.

Anyone has any experience with this software?
It's possible to use bridging combinated with dummynet?
Can I use virtualhosts with dummynet?

Thanks in advance.

Use perl;
http://taik0.piscue.com