List:       freebsd-net
Subject:    Re[2]: CHAP FreeRadius and MPD
From:       Michael Bretterklieber <mbretter () a-quadrat ! at>
Date:       2003-12-25 19:53:52

Hi,

On Thu, 25 Dec 2003, Andrew Karjagin wrote:
> No, I am include microsoft dictionary. This is my master dictionary file

> Thu Dec 25 09:17:01 2003 : Auth: Login incorrect: [richi/<no
User-Password
> attribute>] (from client ns port 0
> cli 81.89.64.105)

I guess there is something wrong with your RADIUS+MySql+MS-CHAP
configuration, because the RADIUS server rejects the request.

You could try running the RADIUS server in the foreground "radiusd -X",
and then take a look at the debug output.

> I think may be I use wrong parameters in sql database? All that I do with it - I do \
> very base. Is there some links where I can read examples of working configurations? \

I never used FreeRADIUS+MySql, just FreeRADIUS+MS-Chap+SAMBA password
files, so sorry, I can't help you in that case.

bye,