List:       freebsd-multimedia
Subject:    Community Collaborative Networks
From:       "Larry Peterson" <lpeterson () lcnets ! org>
Date:       2012-07-30 21:38:51

July 30, 2012

Dear Community Leader,

The Community Collaborative Networks at http://www.lcnets.org is inviting members to \
join.

While a social network is for sharing of personal news and events, a community \
collaborative network is for sharing of resources (including information and tools) \
in a local community (by city) among its members. In the simplest case members can \
collaborate to create a comprehensive repository of resources. As specific needs \
arise further collaborations among individual members can spin off more collaborative \
networks.

With a free membership you can network with other members in your local community via \
your private ‘space’ (where you create your own space name and slogan). You can also \
create your own collaborative networks so others can join.

We hope you will find them useful, and look forward to your participation!

Sincerely,
Larry Peterson lpeterson@lcnets.org
Community Collaborative Networks

We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this message; to unsubscribe  \
(mailto:unsubscribe@wikinets.org).