List:       freebsd-multimedia
Subject:    Audacious has buggy OpenSound support
From:       sebosik () demax ! sk
Date:       2008-03-23 23:18:26

Hi

I`ve discovered anomaly while playing music. When I try to forward song
with right arrow, it takes huge amount of time to get in this new position
in audacious. In version 1.3.5 this wasn`t happening.

After running 'strace audacious' i saw couple of these messages (while
tryin` to go in random position in song, or forward with keyboard):

ioctl(11, SNDCTL_DSP_SYNC or SNDCTL_DSP_SYNC or AUDIO_COMPAT_DRAIN or
APMIO_SUSPEND, 0) = -1 ECONNRESET (Connection reset by peer)

Any ideas what`s wrong ?

---
Jan Sebosik, Slovakia
sebosik@demax.sk