List:       freebsd-multimedia
Subject:    [SOLVED] HDAC - no sound
From:       "Emmanuel Mie" <manumie () yahoo ! fr>
Date:       2007-03-27 14:25:20

Hi,

I'm glad to announce that it's now working perfectly.
Sorry for being such a noob ; I guess that Windows software is partly designed to \
shrink the user's brains to the size of a lemon (that's probably the only thing that \
works fine ;-)

Well I won't be bothering you anymore (hope so !).
Thanks again for your time and your precious help.

Regards,
E.Mie