List:       freebsd-multimedia
Subject:    ASUS S1-P111 update
From:       "David E. Cross" <crossd () cs ! rpi ! edu>
Date:       2005-03-29 7:45:53

Ok.. I did the patch that was suggested for the AD1888 Codec (using the
same patch as for the AD1980), and it worked.

Can we get this into 5.4-RELEASE?

Additionally, I used a logic/digital oscilliscope and some tenacity
to disect the communication to the front panel.  I've put what I've
found so far at:

http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~crossd/FreeBSD/fpd.txt

At this point I can control every LED on the display, so I am not sure
what more needs to be discovered, perhaps more shortcuts.

--
David E. Cross