List:       freebsd-multimedia
Subject:    Re: freevo port
From:       Lars Eggert <lars.eggert () netlab ! nec ! de>
Date:       2004-05-28 7:47:02

Stacy,

Stacy Millions wrote:
> I took a shot at the freevo port to see if I could get it to work
> my pvr350. This is on STABLE. I had two issues building the port:

if you have a minute, would you test the new port for freevo-1.5p1
available under http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=59047? It
works fine for me on -current, but I don't have a -stable box.

If a comitter is reading this, the port is ready for inclusion into the
tree (hint, hint.)

Thanks,
Lars
--
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]