List:       freebsd-mobile
Subject:    Re: Investment Partnership
From:       "Dr. Adel Al Sayed" <test () kmu ! ac ! kr>
Date:       2016-05-29 18:38:43

Attention: Sir,
 I am obliged to open this vital business discussion with you for a possible \
investment partnership.
We have the capacity to provide direct business funding for large investment projects \
from the network of wealthy Arab Businessmen and also from the Royal Household \
Investment Group.
Our investment capital for Europe and Asia is over USD$10 BILLION Dollars. And we \
have the funds right there In Europe and Asia. We Have funds under management of \
Finance Companies in (1) Belgium(2) Holland (3) Canada (4) United States of America \
(USA) (5) Indonesia (6) Malaysia (7) Turkey.
However, before we provide the investment funds, we would like to submit our \
Memorandum of Understanding/Agreement and Terms for your consideration and \
endorsement.
Before that, we shall need the following information 19s:

1- Telephone Numbers and Fax
2- The investment Amount required.

Kindly acknowledge my email for further information on the MOU and Investment Terms.

Regards,
Dr. Adel Al Sayed - CEO
Al Sayed Investment Group,
Saudi Arabia
 Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication may contain confidential or \
legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity \
named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby \
notified that any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the \
contents of e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please delete this message from your inbox \
and deleted folders. Internet Communication cannot be guaranteed to be timely, \