List:       freebsd-mobile
Subject:    Re: laptops for FreeBsd
From:       Matthias Apitz <guru () unixarea ! de>
Date:       2015-03-27 8:05:52

El día Wednesday, March 25, 2015 a las 09:12:47PM -0700, Adrian Chadd escribió:

> Hi!
>
> I started trying to document them on the FreeBSD wiki:
>
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/Laptops
>
> There are quite a few there to choose from. Each link should have some
> information about what's supported and not supported.

I do run 11-CURRENT on

Acer Aspire One D250 (which is in the above Wiki)
Dell M4400
Dell Latitude E6330
Acer Chromebook C720
Asus EeePC 900

All are completely supported in 11-CURRENT. I think I have had to change
the Wifi card in the M4400, and the C720 runs in Vesa mode (which you
will not note from the user perspective running KDE4.

I promise to document them in the Wiki.

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."