List:       freebsd-mobile
Subject:    Re: Old story: BCM43xx ver.2
From:       "Sepherosa Ziehau" <sepherosa () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-12 3:26:38

On Feb 12, 2008 12:19 AM, Nikolay Vernyayev <nikolay.vernyayev@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sam, thanks.
>

> Hi Sephe!
>

> Sorry for inconvinience, I really need to move bwirf.c to be working in

I don't think there are many dfly specific bits in that file.

> FreeBSD 6.3 (not in Dragon Fly).

I think Sam and Kevin have already made it work in p4 tree:
http://perforce.freebsd.org/depotTreeBrowser.cgi?FSPC=//depot/projects/wifi/sys/dev/bwi&HIDEDEL=NO

I am trying to apply 802.11 phy stuffs to it, but nothing drastic.
BTW, I suggest you to use RELENG_7 for wireless development.

Best Regards,
sephe

--
Live Free or Die