List:       freebsd-mobile
Subject:    Re: BSD support?
From:       "Chris Howells" <howells () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-18 13:12:38

> On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 09:23:01AM +0000, Chris Howells wrote:

> well, your fault.

Hardly. I was 18, buying my first laptop of my own (rather than using
parents hardware), and I didn't particularly want to lie to them, because
I believed that they were a good reputable company. How wrong I was. Quite
clearly now I have learnt my lesson and would certainly have lied (and I
will never buy from them again).

And telling them that I had taken the hard disk out and tried it in a
different machine would not have been an option: the hard disk was not
removable and they would have told me that doing so had voided my
warranty.

Cheers,
Chris Howells