List:       freebsd-mips
Subject:    FP switch code is work on MIPS ?
From:       Mori Hiroki <yamori813 () yahoo ! co ! jp>
Date:       2023-03-01 22:10:23

Hi

I make DSP register save and load code refer FP code.

I found FP save and load code is MipsSwitchFPState in switch.S.

Only this function load FP registers.

But this function only call from trap.c and db_trace.c.

I think db_trace is debug code.

I believe trap.c is only call first FP instruction.

Where is normal switch process load registers ?

Is this work FP registers save and load on MIPS?

Regards

Hiroki Mori