List:       freebsd-mips
Subject:    Re: WDR-4300 problems
From:       Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-04-24 17:31:42

Hi!

* I'd love more features, but yeah, the base libraries are really really big. :(
* Yes, the wifi pieces are kernel modules, so just build them and
kldload the wifi stack and driver modules as part of your runtime.
* Yes, I think to save on kernel space I didn't include everything to
run off of a USB rootfs by default. It's not hard to do - you just
need to include everything in the kernel image.
* .. but if it still doesn't detect it then we have to see if there's
a GPIO line to assert to enable power to that USB port.

Hope that helps!

-adrian