List:       freebsd-mips
Subject:    Next Big Stock Mover Set to Skyrocket GDKI
From:       "qzqaqqd qkwpyyv" <ryxbqox () inetia ! pl>
Date:       2006-08-30 14:24:03

Don't take my word on it, Do your research and you'll see why we recommend this one \
With the market as rough as it is, everyone could use a Winner

Company Profile

Goldmark Industries, specializes in the production and distribution of Music, Feature \
Fillms and Television entertainment for North America's most rapidly growing \
demographic, with a total consumer-based purchasing power of over 1 Trillion dollars: \
the Hip-Hop community.

GOLDMARK INDUSTRIES (GDKI)
CURRENT_PRICE: $ 4.60 GET IT NoW!
5 DAY expected : $ 7.90

Current News

Goldmark Industries, Inc. (GDKI - News), a rising Urban Entertainment force, is \
pleased to announce that the Company has enhanced its Executive Leadership with the \
addition of accomplished artist, Frost, as Vice President of the Music Division. \
Frost is very well respected by already established act and is looked at as a role \
model by up and coming talent. He was the pioneer of Latin Hip Hop, which has \
exploded, with the extremely popular, Regaetton over the past 4 years. Frost will \
serve as an ideal Vice President of Music Operations within Goldmark, due to his \
extensive musical knowledge, skills, history and experience. His presence on the \
Board of Executives will only serve to be advantageous to Goldmark's overall growth.

Frost -- originally known as Kid Frost -- was a pioneer in the field of Latin \
hip-hop, cutting some of its very first records and helping to bring exposure to \
other bilingual MCs. Pioneering Latino rapper Frost only gets better with age. The \
veteran East Los Angeles rapper, who became a hip-hop icon in 1990 with his \
groundbreaking single "La Raza" has stepped up his game in the last decade, \
sharpening his lyrical skills and becoming an authority figure in the rap world. His \
success allowed such Latino rappers as Cypress Hill, Fat Joe, Big Pun to make \
substantial hip-hop inroads.

His music features a hard-hitting mix of hard-core hip-hop, smoothed out cuts for the \
ladies and laid-back songs for cruising. This versatility is one of Frost's \
strengths, something that keeps him fresh. "The thing keeps my name in people's \
mouths is that I keep reinventing myself," Frost explains. "I don't just keep on \
making the same music I want to take bilingual hip-hop a trend I was the forefront of \
one step further while still kicking vivid rhymes about the code of the streets with \
authenticity."

Frost is an original and knows about originality. Rapping since 1980 Frost scored his \
first record deal with Electrobeat Records thanks to the help of his long time mentor \
and frieend Ice-T. When deciding on his name, Frost decided to model his moniker \
after that of the man who helped start his career, choosing Frost since Frost comes \
before ice. Then known as Kid Frost, Frost became a regular on the car show circuit \
in the mid 1980's. When he released "La Raza" and his debut album, "Hispanic Causing \
Panic" a few years later, his visibility exploded and helped the Lowrider culture \
thrive in Southern California and eventually Worldwide.

Frost says, "As I see the KRS-Ones and the LL Cool J's still in it, I won't budge. A \
lot of people might say that I'm too old. But I don't think it's your age or how you \
rap. It's your rap skills that keep you in the game. As long as we make that knocking \
Chevy music, we're going to stay in this rap game."

Frost is a more than welcome addition to Goldmark's Board of Executives.

This is one decision that is easy as it is profitable

-----------------------
Turn over a new leaf. Save it for a rainy day.   Stand your ground. We hung them out \
to dry.  Walking on water. Your barking up the wrong tree. Raking in the dough. A \
stepping stone to. When pigs fly.  Up one side and down the other.   Tossed around \
like a hot potato.   Spring forward fall back. Shall I compare thee to a summer's \
day. Your name is mud.  She's a nut.   Water doesn't run uphill.   Raking in the \
dough.

What's done is done.  Were you born in a barn? Slow as molasses in January. Sweating \
blood.   A snail's pace. Sow dry and set wet. Sly as a fox.   Your all washed up. \
Plain as water. Weed 'um and reap. A snail's pace. Wait and see.  The sharper is the \
berry, the sweeter is the wine. Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow. She's \
the apple of my eye.   We hung them out to dry.  This is for the birds.   Walking on \
cloud nine. Top of the morning.    We'll hand you out to dry. \