List:       freebsd-java
Subject:    Loan Services Guaranteed (Available)
From:       Lisa Baker <lisabakerloans15 () yahoo ! ca>
Date:       2007-03-28 8:42:07

Hello Sir/Madam

Greetings to you in the name of the lord,

    I am Mrs Lisa Baker, A loan lender that offer loans to serious minded people with \
a low rate of 3%.if you apply today it is possible you get the loan before you can \
think of, come and be out of that financial bondage today.
     Need financing but don't know how to go about securing a loan? Contact us for \
help.
   Financing shouldn't be a mystery. The more you know about our available options, \
the more you'll be able to utilize them to your advantage. Our Firm,Lisa Baker Loans \
Plc is a Firm,with unlimited capital to fund all existent, proposed project needs and \
desires.
      Lisa Baker Loans Plc provides a number of financial assistance programs for \
small businesses including personal mortgage loans, home loans, car loans, company \
loans, start up business Loans.
      Our lending Program is designed to provide expeditious service on loan \
transfers to clients who have successfully completed their loan applications and a \
thorough understanding of our policies and procedures.We would love to fund projects \
at hand and offer personal loans as well to you, your firm/partners and clients. A \
loan process can be completed within a space of two weeks provided terms of loan \
contract is agreed upon.
      Look forward having words from you on that Loan proposal in other that we may \
process and fund you. Contact us for further details.
     Thanks and we do await your reply if you are searching for a legitimate loan \
with full assurance and guarantee.
Lisa Baker Loans Plc

Note:If you are interested in this offer you are required to send down
the following:

Full Names:
Amount Needed As Loan:
Tel: