List:       freebsd-java
Subject:    Re: [patch] daemonctl.c modified to use JAVA_HOME environment variable
From:       Brent Verner <brent () rcfile ! org>
Date:       2003-03-25 20:52:10

[2003-03-26 03:27] Greg Lewis said:
| On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 09:09:23AM +0200, Ari Suutari wrote:
| > > This should probably be a separate port, and just have each
| > > dependent package install its xml config into
| > > /usr/local/etc/daemonct.d/ and create its symlink to the
| > > daemonctl binary.

| > 	progname = (rindex(argv[0],'/') + 1);
|
| getprogname(3)

After noticing that glibc doesn't have this utility, I ended up
using basename(3).  I also added a little more error handling,
and changed strncat to strlcat (after adding a compatibility
macro for glibc systems...).

thanks.
  brent

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman