List:       freebsd-java
Subject:    Re: 1.3.1 patchset 5
From:       Bill Huey <billh () gnuppy ! monkey ! org>
Date:       2001-12-15 9:20:02

On Sun, Oct 14, 2001 at 03:48:14PM +0930, Greg Lewis wrote:
> 5. The native threads subsystem was redone and is closer to working
>    (Bill Huey).

Hello,

I'd like to encourage folks to help me find a particular SEGV running SortDemo
if anybody's got free cycles. The raw threading seems to work reliably so far
but my hand crafted test suite is limited to things that are free running and
hopefully I'll be able to checkout condition variable, mutexes and various kinds
of IO while I continue to develop my test program.

bill