List:       freebsd-java
Subject:    Re: Tomcat/mod_jk load error
From:       Ernst de Haan <ernst () jollem ! com>
Date:       2001-04-10 22:06:27

Michel,

Please send email to this list either in text-format or as an email with both
text and HTML (multi-alternative), since there are many people on this list
that don't use a web-enabled mail reader, including myself. And *yes* I do
actively prefer a text-based client (mutt) over a visual one (Netscape
Messenger).

Michel Otte wrote:

   <HTML/>

--
Ernst de Haan
Java Architect

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ