List:       freebsd-java
Subject:    Java plugins for mozilla?
From:       Stephen Hocking <shocking () houston ! rr ! com>
Date:       2000-11-14 22:19:23

Now that I'm using the mozilla M18 port, a number of sites prompt me to
download a java plugin for my browser, which of course does not exist. Has
anyone tried making a java plugin for freebsd & mozilla?

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California