List:       freebsd-java
Subject:    RE: Motif required?
From:       Patrick Gardella <patrick () cre8tivegroup ! com>
Date:       1998-09-22 16:49:46

As I understand it from Nate, the jre of the 98-8-14 release is bad.  Nate is
going to roll another release to make it work, but doesn't have the time right
now.  The previous release, availible at the http://www.freebsd.org/java/ works
for jre, but doesn't have a networking fix that the 98-8-14 includes.

Motif is not required to run it, but only to compile it.

Patrick Gardella