List:       freebsd-isp
Subject:    Re: Resolving DNS setup
From:       Mikel King <kronolith () ocsinternet ! com>
Date:       2001-05-29 22:08:38

Mark,

    Why not make your caching server a secondary for theose zones you need
to provide your dialin LAN access to? Then just cache everthing else...you
could sertainly limit domain transfers
to that server only on said domains and even set up a replicating schedule
to make you maintenance a bit easier...

cheers,
mikel