List:       freebsd-isp
Subject:    USB ADSL Modem -- Compatible?
From:       JonMS2010 () aol ! com
Date:       2000-12-29 18:04:45

Does anyone know if a USB DSL Modem is compatible with a basic installation
of 4.2-RELEASE? If so, please let me know. But, if not, and there is a more
complex solution, please e-mail me back with that information too. Thanks. --
Jonathan M. Slivko

--
Jonathan M. Slivko <JonMS2010@AOL.COM>
Homepage: <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/JonMS2010/">http://hometown.aol.com/JonMS2010/</A>