List:       freebsd-isp
Subject:    Radius testing help needed
From:       Tom ONeil <tom.oneil () tacni ! com>
Date:       2000-12-23 20:37:09

 Greetings of the Season to All;

 We are going to start using our own radius servers shortly, v. our pop
providers.
While all appears to be well - radtest works to localhost, sql has no
complaints, users can be added and deleted, passwds changed, etc., I
wonder if there is any way to run a more extensive test before we start
working with the new provider. Don't wish to look like and idiot and all
that.
 Like to verify as much as possible before we tie up some other guys
time, maybe run some stress tests.

 Thoughts, suggestions, ideas all appreciated.

			Tom

--
		Thomas J. ONeil tom.oneil@instantisp.net
		    http://www.instantisp.net/