List:       freebsd-isp
Subject:    Re: Spam
From:       Robert Hough <rch () qserve ! net>
Date:       2000-03-31 20:09:20

At 03:04 PM 3/31/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Sounds like an inside job, but you might want to look at:
>http://maps.vix.com/ specificall RBL and RSS.

Well, I would have thought so too, but none of our users have telnet
access, and I have RBL setup now, though I don't have RSS, which I was
planning to do when I upgraded sendmail anyways. I'll look at it a bit more
and see if I can't figure something out. Thanks

--
Robert Hough (rch@qserve.net)		Qserve Internet, Inc.
http://www.qserve.net/				Ph: (317)802-3036