List:       freebsd-isp
Subject:    Billing software for webhosting etc.
From:       "Nicholas J. Dear" <ndear () areti ! net>
Date:       2000-01-26 13:07:24

Hi,

We're a web hosting company running BSD across the board.   I've heard small
comments on Billmax and RODOPI, can anyone recommend a particular product
that would suit us? I've heard RODOPI is mainly aimed at the dialup ISP, which
we're most definitely not.

BTW, we're also based in the UK, so it's gotta work with that too. ;)

TIA.
N.
--
Nicholas J. Dear