List:       freebsd-isp
Subject:    Start Working Today
From:       <kan () freebsd ! org>, <freebsd-isp () freebsd ! org>
Date:       2012-03-26 22:01:06

I would like to take this time to welcome you to our hiring process
and give you a brief synopsis of the position's benefits and requirements.

If you are taking a career break, are on a maternity leave,
recently retired or simply looking for some part-time job, this position is for you.

Occupation: Flexible schedule 2 to 8 hours per day. We can guarantee a minimum 20 \
                hrs/week occupation
Salary: Starting salary is 2000 EUR  per month plus commission, paid every month.
Business hours: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, MON-FRI, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM SAT or part time \
(Europe time).

Region: Europe.

Please note that there are no startup fees or deposits to start working for us.

To request an application form, schedule your interview and receive more information \
about this position  please reply to Fredric@jobdayseu.com,with your personal \
identification number for this position IDNO: 5643 \