List:       freebsd-isp
Subject:    Agoracart on FreeBSD
From:       "Jay Banks" <jay.quest4 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-10-29 12:59:11

I created an "error" FAQ for the free shoping cart, Agoracart, geared toward getting \
it running on FreeBSD. I hope that it **might** be of help to someone. It is \
published under a creative commons license and published here:

http://quest4.org/freebsd/
or
http://quest4.org/freebsd/agoracart_error_faq.htm

Note: It is still a work in progress.

Maybe it would more aptly be called a complete idiot's guide to understanding the \
errors you might run into in agoracart...because believe me, a complete idiot wrote \
this FAQ. But hey, we all had to start somewhere. :)

Jay