List:       freebsd-isp
Subject:    Re: List of dynamic IP's
From:       Andrew McNaughton <andrew () scoop ! co ! nz>
Date:       2004-05-20 1:25:32

On Wed, 19 May 2004, Bob Martin wrote:

> Does anyone know of a list of dynamic IP's by ISP?
> I'm looking for something akin to this list from AOL
> http://postmaster.info.aol.com/info/servers.html

Not by ISP, no.  The dynablock rbl listing comes close though, and may
suit your intended purpose?

See http://dnsbl.njabl.org/use.html for some info on the
dynablock.njabl.org list, including info on how to obtain a copy of the
whole listing.

Andrew McNaughton

--

No added Sugar.  Not tested on animals.  May contain traces of Nuts.  If
irritation occurs, discontinue use.

Andrew McNaughton           Living in a shack in Tasmania
andrew@scoop.co.nz          Between the bush and the sea

Mobile: +61 422 753 792     http://staff.scoop.co.nz/andrew/cv.doc