List:       freebsd-isp
Subject:    Re: SSL certificates
From:       James <oneiros () darkspire ! net>
Date:       2002-06-05 3:25:17

Thus spake Ulf Zimmermann (ulf@Alameda.net):

> I built openssl 0.9.6d from ports and generated a new CA. Now it all
> works. No idea if the newer openssl version did the trick or the new CA
> cert.

    Coolz, glad it's working for ya.  Chances are you built the certs
    slightly differently this time around.  Check out the CA.sh script
    included with either OpenSSL or mod_ssl.  You may also want to check
    out OpenCA.

--
 James <oneiros@darkspire.net>       Eleven cats wait near
 uri: http://oneiros.darkspire.net/  the Emperor's palace. A