List:       freebsd-isp
Subject:    SSL certificates
From:       Mark Bojara <mark () mics ! co ! za>
Date:       2002-06-02 17:48:51

Greetings,

This is hardly a FreeBSD question but rather a apache question. Is it
possible for me to generate my own CA certificate then sign a RA
certificate with it to not get that option in Internet Explorer asking me
to accept the certificate everytime I go to the site. I have heard that it
is possible to accept it once and after that it will accept it everytime.

Is this possible?

Regards
Mark Bojara
MICS Online - +27-12-661-9999