List:       freebsd-ipfw
Subject:    N/A, hoping to chat
From:       "emily.h () onelocal ! com" <emily ! h () onelocal ! com>
Date:       2019-05-10 0:48:14

Hi N/A,

How are you going about getting a positive review after you close a file? I know how \
difficult it can be for lawyers to ask for reviews from a client.

My company has been working with law firms to help them get more positive reviews on \
Google once they close a file, which has been helping them rank higher when someone \
is searching for their services.

When do you have 2-3 minutes to chat about this in further detail?

Best,
Emily